We are an Inc 5000 and “CBJ 2015 50 fastest growing Charlotte NC companies”. Our company provides a number of advanced IT infrastructure and software application development services for mid-size to large organizations across the US. We offer competitive benefits package including PTO, 401K and healthcare benefits for full time employees.
The Inside Sales Representative will identify business opportunities by developing new prospects in order to increase interest and qualify leads for the Outside Sales team.
- Inbound and outbound calls and emails. Business and contact qualification
- Appointment setting and proactive contact of existing and new customers, which may require upwards of 40 – 50 calls a day.
- Qualify all sales leads, allocate as appropriate, and drive leads through the sales process by initiating face-to-face appointments with Outside Sales team
- Identify and help close sales opportunities of additional products and services within existing customer base.
- Respond to requests from potential clients & existing customers, including delivery of proposals, quotes, and contracts.
- Keep management informed of all activity, through timely updating of CRM.
- Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives
- Previous experience in sales and business development
- Prior outbound call experience
- Self-starter with record of finding opportunities
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone for extended periods of time.
- No phone fear, maintain minimum call volume/day, excellent follow up skills
- Familiarity with industrial customers and their buying patterns
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and basic CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Bachelors’ degree or 3+ years successful technical sales experience.
- Highly motivated, competitive and positive attitude
- Skilled at uncovering needs.