Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Biz Technology Solutions is looking for a highly motivated and self-driven individual to fill the role of Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a part of the App Development Team, the Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant’s roles will include:
- Understand, and help document and map client’s current processes
- Drive improvements forward for Dynamics AX installations using manufacturing best practices
- Help with planning and implementation of system upgrade
- Help troubleshoot production issues and suggest fixes
- Help plan integrations of Dynamics AX with custom build solutions
- Configuration of Dynamics AX modules to support client requirements
- Development of SQL database solutions using T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, MDX
- Work with the programmers in the development of EDI solutions
- Work with the System Administrators, and IT team in planning, design, implementation, and testing of new and existing database configurations as well as application updates.
- Help with database development tasks which include the development of queries, stored procedures, functions, views, and other database schema objects.
- Provide assistance training end-users and assisting developers in creating new database objects for application development.
- Manage, day to day responsibility for environment integrity, and company growth with Dynamics AX environment
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field preferred
- Project Management
- Collection of business requirements
- Report Writing
- Documentation of processes
- Define customer procedures and workflows
- SQL database design and management
- Reporting using SSIS, SSAS and MDX
- Design of software customization
- Support and Help Desk Role
- Understanding of production line, and accounting concepts in manufacturing environments
- Design and support of EDI
- Knowledge of beverage manufacturing is a big plus
Who is Biz Technology Solutions?
We are an established and reliable IT company based out of Mooresville, NC. We provide full-service technology services to small to medium size businesses. Our main goal is to manage, support, and streamline IT to local businesses. Our operational maturity, unified business solutions and credibility are what set us apart from other managed service providers!
While work is important, we also understand a work/life balance and corporate culture are critical to having happy employees! Our average employee tenure is 7 years. Some of the perks you will receive as a BTS employee:
- Pay 100% of employee’s medical insurance (Individual only)
- Annual bonus opportunities in addition to salary
- Paid gym memberships
- On premise fully stocked snack bar, gym, meditation space, and gaming area
- Fleet of corporate vehicles to drive
- Social committee to plan social events
- Family oriented company culture with a good work/life balance
- Monthly catered breakfasts/lunches
- Paid certifications and training
- Career path
- Flexibility to work from home
- Vision and dental insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
Job Type: Full-time