Biz Technology Solutions, Inc is currently looking to add an Microsoft Dynamics AX consultant to the application development department. A leader in the Information Technology Service Delivery Biz Technology Solutions has been providing word class services for over 20 years. Due to growth, we are looking for a self-motivated and driven consultant to add to a highly skilled team of engineers and consultants. This position is great for someone who wants to continue learning. We offer a very competitive benefits package including first year PTO, health benefits, 401k with matching, and bonuses for performance. There are also very rewarding incentive programs designed to encourage growth and advancement through learning new technologies or achieving new certifications. In addition, employees have the option to work from home.
Information Technology Consulting
Employee or Contractor
Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field preferred
Position Title: Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant
We are looking for a consultant that will help implement, manage, enhance, upgrade and support Microsoft Dynamics AX environment for a small set of high-end manufacturing organizations. This person must be able to work with teams of client end-users and developers; also, willing to be hands on. In this position the right candidate is familiar with manufacturing workflows around production, inventory, integration, accounting, data management and can communicate effectively with end-users.
- Understand, and help document and map client’s current processes
- Drive improvements forward for Dynamics AX installations using manufacturing best practices
- Help with planning and implementation of system upgrade
- Help troubleshoot production issues and suggest fixes
- Help plan integrations of Dynamics AX with custom build solutions
- Configuration of Dynamics AX modules to support client requirements
- Development of SQL database solutions using T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, MDX
- Work with the programmers in the development of EDI solutions
- Work with the System Administrators, and IT team in planning, design, implementation, and testing of new and existing database configurations as well as application updates.
- Help with database development tasks which include the development of queries, stored procedures, functions, views, and other database schema objects.
- Provide assistance training end-users and assisting developers in creating new database objects for application development.
- Manage, day to day responsibility for environment integrity, and company growth with Dynamics AX environment
Position Skills Requirements
- Project Management
- Collection of business requirements
- Report Writing
- Documentation of processes
- Define customer procedures and workflows
- SQL database design and management
- Reporting using SSIS, SSAS and MDX
- Design of software customization
- Support and Help Desk Role
- Understanding of production line, and accounting concepts in manufacturing environments
- Design and support of EDI
- Knowledge of beverage manufacturing is a big plus
Job Type: Full-time