Microsoft SharePoint Engineer
We are a technology provider in the healthcare Industry. Our company is growing and we are developing a number of exciting software products. The proper candidate will have access to innovative technologies and projects. We offer a very competitive benefits package including PTO, health benefits, and 401K for full time employees. There are also rewarding incentive programs designed to encourage growth and advancement through learning new technologies or achieving new certifications.
We are looking for a programmer who will be responsible for:
- Help with Architecting / Coding
- Deployment of SharePoint and .NET web based applications
- Must have ability to debug code and support customers at time
This candidate must have experience with the following technologies:
- SharePoint Development
- Web programming using ASP .Net, C# and/or VB.Net
- Development and configuration of Microsoft SharePoint
- SQL Server
- Web services
- Relational Database Management System such as Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL / T-SQL
- HTML and ASP script
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of SharePoint and .NET experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Documentation skills
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and Object oriented design patterns.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- This will be a full-time permanent position Salary based on experience.
- Mooresville, NC
- SharePoint: 5 years