Biz Technology Solutions, Inc provides advanced IT infrastructure, support and software development services for small to medium organizations across the southeast. We are looking for someone that can work both independently and with account teams to develop new accounts as well as selling technical support services and other prominent technologies. This position is great for someone who wants to continue learning. We offer a very competitive benefits package including first year PTO, health benefits, 401k with matching, and bonuses for performance. There are also very rewarding incentive programs designed to encourage growth and advancement through learning new technologies or achieving new certifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop sales through a combination of methods that may include all or in part: research, lead generation, prospecting, networking and in-person appointments with new and inactive clients.
- Generate sales leads through prospecting and cold calling, both in-person and via telephone and other electronic media such as social networking tools and techniques.
- Create and maintain an individual business plan utilizing CRM system.
- Track and move opportunities through the staffing sales funnel.
- Coordinate internal collaboration to ensure high touch client experience.
- Develop strategy for penetrating and developing managed services sales for identified business segments.
- Meet all minimum requirements for weekly appointment activity.
- Complete the timely entry of all required sales documentation into the CRM and other automated systems. Maintain consistency and integrity of data.
- Provide accurate information on clients or prospects bids and proposals within assigned territory.
- Ability to cold call, outside canvas, prospect for new business, follow up on leads, secure new client accounts and develop solid business relationships.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional ability to problem solve, strategize and influence.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.