Outside Sales Representative
Biz Technology Solutions provides many advanced IT infrastructure and software application development services for mid-size to large organizations across the US.
We are looking for someone that can work both independently and with account teams to develop new accounts as well as selling technical support agreements and other prominent technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop sales through a combination of methods that may include all or in part: research, lead generation, prospecting, networking and in-person appointments with new and inactive clients.
- Generate sales leads through prospecting and cold calling, both in-person and via telephone and other electronic media such as social networking tools and techniques.
- Create and maintain an individual business plan utilizing CRM system.
- Track and move opportunities through the staffing sales funnel.
- Coordinate internal collaboration to ensure high touch client experience.
- Develop strategy for penetrating and developing managed services sales for identified business segments.
- Meet all minimum requirements for weekly appointment activity.
- Complete the timely entry of all required sales documentation into the CRM and other automated systems. Maintain consistency and integrity of data.
- Provide accurate information on clients or prospects bids and proposals within assigned territory.
- Sales experience required, preferably in professional service environment. Applicants with transferable or comparable industries may be considered.
- Proven success in cold calling, prospecting for new business, following up on leads, securing new client accounts and developing solid business relationships is required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional ability to problem solve, strategize and influence.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.