Sales and Marketing Director
We are an Inc 5000 and “CBJ 2015 to 50 fastest growing Charlotte NC companies”. Our company provides a number of advanced IT infrastructure and software application development services for mid-size to large organizations across the US. We offer competitive benefits package including PTO, 401K and healthcare benefits for full time employees. You will manage a sales and marketing team and help the company sell exciting IT and software development professional services through direct and partner driven sales strategies. You have the opportunity to work with a great ambitious and dedicated team.
- Participate in marketing strategies.
- Develop key metrics to measure sales and marketing team.
- Manage talented and motivated sales, marketing team.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline, managing sales reps, and help build new partnerships.
- Manage the sales and marketing strategies for the company, according to its strategic plan, and assign all sales force activities to support rapid growth across different segments and industries.
- Assess current sales methodologies, team structure, and propose/implement necessary adjustments to optimize performance.
- Enhance and execute all sales policies, processes and practices, including incentive plans
- Ensure a long-term competitive edge for the business through a value-added approach to prospects and customers.
- Train the sales organization to over perform versus just meeting quota. In addition, measure the sales team’s progress against leading indicators and quota objectives.
- Lead operational and strategic efforts to increase the customer base, customer loyalty, revenue per customer and top-line financial growth for the business.
- Familiarity with Microsoft technologies is a big plus
- Proven track record as a consistent top performing sales leader and leading a sales and marketing team.
- Analytical approach to sales and decision-making processes.
- Minimum of 5 years in enterprise technology sales and 5 years of sales and marketing leadership experience.
- Significant experience managing both the direct and indirect sales functions.
- Versed in usage of CRM and other sales tools
- Limited travel – mostly local
Please click this link https://www.cindexinc.com/c/00421F and take this 5-minute survey to complete the application.
- Mooresville, NC
- Marketing Management: 5 years
- Sales Management: 5 years