We are an INC 5000 and TOP 50 fastest growing company in the Charlotte NC area. Our company is growing, and we are developing a number of exciting software products. We are currently hiring for a SharePoint developer position. The proper candidate will have access to cutting edge technologies and projects. We offer a very competitive benefits package including the opportunity for telecommuting. There are also rewarding incentive programs designed to encourage growth and advancement through learning new technologies or achieving new certifications. We are looking for a SharePoint developer who will be responsible for helping architect, develop, and support SharePoint solutions.
SharePoint Related Responsibilities:
- Estimation of medium size projects
- Understanding of client solution needs
- Architect online SharePoint solutions
- Creation of custom workflows and forms
- Solution deployment, configuration and administration
- Customization of lists, libraries, and sites etc.
- Troubleshooting issues
- SharePoint 2013\2016
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft SharePoint architecture
- SharePoint Designer
- SharePoint Workflows
- Web services
- CSOM, PowerApps, Nintex and Flow nice to have
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well with other technical staff and client decision makers
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Documentation skills
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of SharePoint Development and Administration experience.
- Full time permanent position. Salary based on experience.