Biz Technology Solutions, Inc is currently looking to hire a Technical Account Manager (TAM). A leader in Managed IT Services and Professional services; we have been providing world class services for over 20 years to small to medium size organizations in the Carolinas. Due to growth, we are looking for a self-motivated and driven TAM to add to a highly skilled team of engineers.
The principal role of the TAM is to act as a client’s advocate and to coordinate with various internal teams such as network administration, service desk, project management, and procurement. This role ensures that our managed IT services clients have a solid technology plan which is aligned with their business goals. The TAM meets regularly remotely or onsite with clients’ executives to provide IT advisory services and report on their IT scorecards, IT support metrics, project progress, and help manage their expectations.
This position is for someone who not only wants to continue learning but also does well in different situations and presented with new challenges on a regular basis. We offer a competitive benefits package including first year PTO, health benefits, 401k with matching, and bonuses for performance. There are also very rewarding incentive programs designed to encourage growth and advancement through learning new technologies or achieving new certifications. This position allows for some work from home days.
- Perform monthly and quarterly technology business review meetings with clients
- Build business relationships, understand client business needs and use this information to explain and drive IT recommendations
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
- Set client expectations
- Oversees onboarding of new managed services clients
- Identify business risk and ways to increase operational efficiencies
- Build deep client relations within the client’s organization
- Maintain, plan and develop a strategic roadmap profile for each Client
- Create and present project proposals and budgets
- Work with teams to perform technology alignment reviews to our standards and IT best practices
- Provide and explain reports to clients on the status and performance of their infrastructure
- Work with network administrators to evaluate and prioritize areas in need of improvement
- Act as an escalation resource for client issues arising from project services or technical support issues.
- Regularly meet with the Sales team to review client and partner referral opportunities.
- Minimum of one year of experience within relevant IT fields.
- AAS or bachelor’s degree in IT or related field preferred.
- Support skills within the Microsoft and network environments.
- Have a general understanding of small business IT systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented, follows, and implements corporate procedures and policies.
- High level organizational, project management, coordination, and prioritization skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and self-learning.
- Good task management and multi-tasking skills.
- High degree of confidentiality and punctuality