Coronavirus Preparation and Response Toolkit
The Coronavirus preparation and response toolkit provides a framework for organizations who are finding themselves asking questions that have deep impact on their operations, customers and employees. The toolkit can help organizations prepare and plan for the weeks to come. Inside you will find material that can help with communication, remote work and employee awareness.
This toolkit is designed with small businesses in mind, and provides an accessible, action-oriented, easy-to-use framework to create a business continuity approach that can be tailored to meet your business’ unique needs.
This toolkit will help you
- Identify business essentials needed to continue operations as the Coronvirus outbreak increases in the U.S.
- Create a plan for business continuity
- Implement turnkey policies
- Questions Employers Should Be Asking
- Resource List
- Rapid Response Assessment Checklist
- Work From Home Checklist
- Remote Work Readiness Self Assessment Checklist
- BYOD Policy
- Remote Work Policy
- Contagious Disease Policy
- Colleague Requirements
- Telecommuting Policy Agreement
- Onedrive Cheatsheet
- Microsoft Teams Cheatsheet
Download The Toolkit Below