There are big changes happening in today’s society and as a result our workforces are becoming more remote. As we move into this remote world, choosing the correct digital tools is important to create an environment with simple communication that will enable collaboration, boost productivity and maintain security.
In this Webex library you will find tips and resources to ensure a successful Webex experience for teleconferences and virtual meetings.
The library includes:
- Liquid Files – Instructions for Courtroom Clerk, Attorneys and Self Represented Litigants
- Sending Exhibits to Clerk for Upcoming Trial via Webex
- Webex Screen Sharing Tips
- Tips and Advice for a Successful Call
- Updates and Temporary Procedures for Family Court Cases during COVID-19 Pandemic