When’s the last time you updated your website? According to Standford University, 75% of people judge a company’s credibility by its website. If yours is outdated, people will think you’re no longer relevant or up on the latest trends. Not to mention, technology changes rapidly. What is popular today, won’t be tomorrow. Without an updated site, your ranking will fall on search engines like Google – driving traffic away from your website.
Is My Website Generating Leads?
Answer the questions below to determine if your site is generating leads…
- Are you getting phone calls from your website?
- Are prospects filling out forms with their contact information?
- Are people finding you in the top search results on Google and Bing?
- Am I getting sales directly from my website?
If the answer is “no” or you’re unsure, then we’d like to give you a free website performance evaluation and consultation.
How Does the Website Performance Evaluation Work?
Before our scheduled appointment, we’ll review your website and take a look at:
- Website load time.
- Mobile optimization.
- Website security.
- Components of search engine optimization (SEO) like page titles, headings, site map and meta descriptions.
- Call-to-actions and lead capturing tools like forms.
Once we have gathered all of the necessary information, we’ll sit down with you and go over all of our findings. You’ll receive a report along with tips to help you drive sales using your website. Plus, we’ll even bring donuts and coffee!
Let us help you grow your business.
Get your free website performance evaluation today!
Here’s What One of Our Clients Had to Say About Our Web Development Services:
“The whole process has been so much better. BTS has done a great job, they’re very easy to work with. And to think we had worked with BTS so long, but weren’t aware of their web development capabilities.” – Central Carolina Surgery